Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Cheese!

Malachi knows that when you get out the camera you're supposed to smile! He just started eating Gerber Puffs. He gets them into his mouth and then meticulously chews them in half. The other soggy half usually falls out of his mouth and gets stuck someplace. Notice the half eaten puffs on his chin, cheek, and pjs.

The other day I heard something crash in the living room while I was feeding Malachi. I hurried off to see what happened (a glass votive fell off a shelf). I came back to this. I apparently set his cereal bowl on the high chair tray. At first I gasped at the mess, then my mommy instincts kicked in and I ran for the camera! He smiled right after the first pic I took, then gave me this very sorry and guilty look!

He still rolls all over and has started to army crawl. He dumps all of his toys out and throws them all over the room. Sometimes he has to check to make sure every last is toy out of the bin!
Yup, all of them are out and he's a happy camper!
I turned away from him for a minute and looked back to see him all rolled up in the blanket I put on the floor. Apparently it didn't get in the way of playing with toys!

3 comments:

Jessica & Jason Hill said...

Ruby army crawled (or "inchwormed" as we called it) for a good three weeks before she got the crawling thing down. But, she was trying to pull up before she crawled ... and now, she pulls up on everything! I love the new pics of Malachi, he has the best smiles :)

Adam and Jaime said...

he is just the cutest little thing! i love his expressions!

CNH said...

Can't wait to see you guys on Thursday =)