Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Updates and Pumpkin Patch

It'd really be a lot easier if I blogged a bit each week instead of trying to catch up on a whole month at a time. So much happens each week anymore. Last week he figured out how to roll over from his back to tummy. He's been able to roll from his tummy to back since he was a little over a month old. The first thing he wants to do in the morning is roll around on the floor. I guess he has to perfect his roll. He's started lifting his little bum in the air while on his tummy. I think he wants to move on to crawling... While I'm proud of him for learning to roll over, practically it's not really in my best interest. I can no longer leave him to play in the baby gym while I get a quick shower. He can roll about 3 feet in just a few minutes. He's recently gotten on a much better nap "schedule" so that sometimes gives me a little time.

Last weekend we went to a pumpkin patch with some friends. Jason carried Malachi around in the Baby Bjorn for most of the time. When I tried to hold him and pose for a picture he was may more interested in looking at the pumpkin. O well.


No comments: